Save the Date
Toronto Downtown West BIA members are invited to attend this year’s Annual General Meeting taking place virtually on November 1, 2022, at 4:00 PM. Please forward a copy of this notice to your commercial tenants.
All commercial property owners and their commercial tenants within the Toronto Downtown West BIA including our new expansion area (Spadina – Bathurst) boundary are welcome to attend. Voting members must join the meeting through desktop or the mobile app to be able to vote*
*Who is eligible to vote?
One representative from your business/building and one representative from each tenant business. Businesses in the new expansion area are eligible to vote on the approval of the Board for the term of 2023 -2026 and the 2023 budget.
To RSVP for the 2022 AGM click here.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
- Introductions, Opening Remarks and Land Acknowledgement
- BIA Business Overview
- Formal Business:
- Call to Order, Opening Remarks
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest (According to the Municipal Conflict of Interest Act)
- Approval of 2021 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Auditors Report 2021
- Appointment of Auditor for 2022
- 2023 Budget
- Board Election (2023-2026 Term)
- Closing Remarks
Documents and virtual meeting link will be sent to registered members in advance of the meeting.
Janice Solomon | Executive Director
Dana Duncanson | Director of Marketing & Communications
Justine Smith | Communications Manager