BIA Property Owners,
The City of Toronto held an important meeting at Metro Hall on Wednesday October 11, 2017 regarding the King-Spadina Secondary Plan review.
At the meeting, draft policies were presented to the public.
During the question and answer portion of the meeting, some recommendations and concerns arose from the public.
Questions and Comments:
– The City should include a maximum height restriction for developments
– There should be a greater side wall separation between buildings
– Concern around already approved heights that are above what the city recommends in this report
– Heights of buildings should be stated in metres instead of storeys (as residential and commercial storeys differ).
– November 14, 2017: Draft Secondary Plan to Toronto and East York Community Council
– January 16, 2018: Final Secondary Plan to Toronto and East York Community Council
– February 1, 2018: Final Secondary Plan to City Council
Please click here to view the presentation.